A place to share my random thoughts, playful passions for paper, ATCs, refunding, couponing, art, quilting, scrapbooking, photography, nature, recycling, bargain hunting, poetry and more. Sit and stay awhile!

"What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our New Home



This morning I am pinching myself. I rolled over and cracked my eyes, peeking over at Tad and thought, wow! Yesterday I bought an amazing home with my beautiful man. A home where we can learn and grow and share our lives. Sometimes I feel like I must be the luckiest woman in this whole universe *dreamy* ... I guess I should snap out of this dream state because the truth is, there's a lot of work to do! Starting today! LOL. We have a pickup truck of stuff to unload and quite frankly, that's all we got since we have been living on a boat for the past 2 years!

We need to paint and re-do the flooring in the house before we can actually move in but there is a small apartment over the garage in which we will lightly furnish and live in until the main house is fresh. I'm just SO excited and happy right now in spite of the huge amount of labor I am about to punish this poor body of mine with ~ exercise is good, very good ~ (must repeat over & over).

1 comment:

Misti said...

Exercise is good exercise is good .. just helping you repeat this over and over LOL