A place to share my random thoughts, playful passions for paper, ATCs, refunding, couponing, art, quilting, scrapbooking, photography, nature, recycling, bargain hunting, poetry and more. Sit and stay awhile!

"What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My first post on my new blog...





Hi! and welcome to my new blog! Some of you might be directed here from my blog with my partner and love of my life, Tad! So, WELCOME!!

Here's the thing, I rise up in the morning with the chickens! Drives Tad nuts but I just cannot help myself. It's like my brain is working in overtime and I have no choice but to write it all down just to get it out of my head. I also have spastic bouts of creative moments in which I am driven to cut and paste paper. It's a strange obsession but oh so satisfying! This can be fulfilled with cutting and sorting coupons, making artist trading cards, altering books or just working on my kids scrapbooks (one day I might actually finish one!)

The past 9 months we have been living on a sailboat and sailing down to Mexico. Not a conducive place for scrapbooking. I reverted to Photography and took some beautiful shots. Now that we have reverted back to landlubber status, I can rediscover my paper collection! I will use this blog to share all those random, fun things I do with my spare time..LOL .. hopefully it will inspire others to find their passion and spend time playing uninterrupted.

No comments: