A place to share my random thoughts, playful passions for paper, ATCs, refunding, couponing, art, quilting, scrapbooking, photography, nature, recycling, bargain hunting, poetry and more. Sit and stay awhile!

"What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blueberry Bliss



I have been having the best breakfast! Oh how I LoVe blueberries! It is one thing that I really missed when I was down in Mexico. I have been slicing bananas atop my fiber1 cereal and adding blueberries & milk. It's just a truly delightful way to begin my morning.

I have strawberries and blueberries ripening in my yard and I cannot wait until I can gather them in the morning fresh from the vine.

"I am not bound for any public place, but for ground of my own where I have planted vines and orchard trees, and in the heat of the day climbed up into the healing shadow of the woods. Better than any argument is to rise at dawn and pick dew-wet red berries in a cup." ~Wendell Berry

No comments: