A place to share my random thoughts, playful passions for paper, ATCs, refunding, couponing, art, quilting, scrapbooking, photography, nature, recycling, bargain hunting, poetry and more. Sit and stay awhile!

"What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver

Thursday, March 11, 2010

How Charming...



I was browsing Etsy.com (I love that place) and I came across a crafter who was selling wine charms as wedding favors. I thought, those would be pretty neat to have on each wine glass when guests arrive to my wedding, they could choose one and know which glass is theirs through the day!


Short story, I figured I could make my own! and so off I went to the craft store, 40% off coupon in hand and spent a good few hours searching for the perfect beads and charms.


I found some ceramic beads in greens & blues and then found some little charms in complementary colors. I've never done any sort of beading but this was fun!


Once I got to making these, it went pretty quickly and before I knew it, I had a collection of unique wine charms made up for the wedding!

No comments: