A place to share my random thoughts, playful passions for paper, ATCs, refunding, couponing, art, quilting, scrapbooking, photography, nature, recycling, bargain hunting, poetry and more. Sit and stay awhile!

"What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Year Already?

Wow .. it's been a whole year since I started this second blog and I haven't done much with it. Maybe it's because most of the past year has been focused on other people instead of feeding my crafty self. Anyhow, I thought about deleting it but I am finding that I again have some time to do some art. My future 'studio' was taken over by a teen for awhile but it will be mine again soon -*dream*- and I will be creating a new space for my crafting & quilting :o)

Onward HaikuSailor!!

No comments: